MONDAY 9th MARCH 2020, 7.30pm.
Venue: THE ROYAL HOTEL, STATION STREET PUDSEY
This is a public meeting and all are welcome to attend.
Among the business to be conducted, the AGM will:
- consider reports from existing Committee members: Chair; Treasurer; Publicity officer. This will included detailed updates on all our activities this year.
- Proposal to apply for charity status and elect Trustees.
- Elect Trustees / Committee members for 2020-21.
- Consider and agree new constitution
Officers/Trustee positions are Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Publicity Officer, Membership Secretary.
Additionally there are vacancies other Committee members who may fill specialised roles.
Post AGM activities
Further activities are scheduled following the AGM and we hope you will be able to stay for a drink.
– Invited speakers, including Cllr Peter Carlill, Lead Member for Active Travel for Leeds City Council and member of The Combined Authority